Hunter in the Darkness

You teach the villagers to fight.
"Guns can't hurt vampires," you say. "But wood can kill them, if it strikes the heart.Fire also kills them."
"What about water?" a woman asks.
"Yes," you say.

I am a strong vampire hunter, but my master was killed by Aku. To kill him I was looking for him for three years. And finally I found...
This series, the end depends on your choice! That trick is very interesting, but cynical.To get happy end, we have to use our brain hard.

In the middle age people really believe the vampires. However I think Vampire is not exist in real life. Do you believe the existence of the supernatural creatures?

Habeeb,R.(2014).Hunter in the Darkness. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.


Posted by bean curd at 13:41 PM

コメント

  1. "Guns can't hurt vampires,"you say."But wood can kill them,if it strikes the heart.Fire also kills them."
    "Guns can't hurt vampires," you say. "But wood can kill them, if it strikes the heart. Fire also kills them."

    (Don't forget spaces!)

    返信削除
  2. I am strong vampire hunter,
    I am a strong vampire hunter,

    返信削除

コメントを投稿